Updated June 2019
1. Services: This website and its owner do not provide loans or act as a broker in connection with any loans. This site exclusively provides the service of obtaining information from You and auto directing You to Third Parties who will be contacting You with information pertaining to a loan, credit card or other advertised service if that is requested. Please note that such information should not be used as the sole basis for Your loan decision, and may not meet Your particular needs. Please seek the advice of an appropriate professional regarding the assessment of the loan information provided as a consequence of Your registration on the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that Company is not a broker, credit counselor, lender, auto financier or credit card issuer, nor is it an insurance broker. Company does not take applications for loans, nor does it make loans or credit decisions in connection with loans, nor does it issue commitments or lock-in agreements. Company is not an agent of the consumer or any bank, lender or loan broker. Company's services are administrative only. Company does not recommend any Services. You are not charged a fee to use these services and are under no obligation to commence any financing process. Company does not guarantee that You will receive the service requested.
The contact form provided by a You is NOT an application for credit or a loan. Company does not request, obtain or review consumer credit history reports as part of our services. The information provided on this site is for personal use only and does not constitute legal or financial advice. It is strongly recommended that You consult with a licensed professional before entering into any loan or other agreement. Company does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services of any seller, lender or broker, including, without limitations, any rates, points and loan programs posted by sellers, lenders or brokers. Nothing on the Website constitutes an advertisement for credit as defined by Paragraph 226.24 of Regulation Z.
By submitting the form, You understand and agree that You are submitting an inquiry about services and products from a third party. By submitting the form(s), You are extending an express request to Company and the Third parties with whom We share Your information to contact You by any means including by telephone (on a recorded line), email or mail based on the information You have provided to us, even if You have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of an internal company. You understand that the information You submitted to Company whether You elect to use their services or not may be kept on file and used for third party marketing purposes. In the event You no longer want to receive communications from Company, You agree to notify them directly. You also give Company permission to send You periodic updates for products and services which Company determines may be of interest to You.
Company does not endorse or recommend the products of any particular Third Party to whom You are redirected. It is not an agent of You or any Third party to whom You are re-directed. Company is not involved with the Third party's use and/or review of Your information or in making a determination about whether You meet particular qualification criteria. The third party to whom You submit an application is solely responsible for its services to You, and You agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of Company's service. You understand that such Third party may keep Your contact information or other information You provide directly to them, whether or not they are able to provide You with services.
Company reserves the right to change any information, features and/or functions of its services without prior notice. Company reserves the right to deny You access to all or part of the services without prior notice. It specifically disclaims any responsible for any errors or delays in providing the services caused by errors in any of the information provided by You or by any technical problems.
2. Use of the COMPANY Website and Service. You certify to COMPANY that: (i) You are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) You are the actual person submitting the information and not on behalf of another person or entity (iii) You assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any minors; (iv) You agree that all information You have submitted to Company, online or otherwise, is accurate and complete, and that You have not knowingly submitted false information on or through the Company Website or Service; and, (v) Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Prohibited conduct. You must not (i) submit, transmit or facilitate the distribution of information or content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable; (ii) submit, transmit, promote or distribute information or content that is illegal; (iii) attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (v) upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (vi) use any robot, spider, scraper or other system to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission; (vii) impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide Your identity; (viii) submit, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or content that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (ix) interfere with the proper working of the Service; or, (x) bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
5. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further agree that all materials and/or content, including, but not limited to, articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, text, drawings and other files on the Company Website or as part of the Service are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights of Company or their respective intellectual property owners. Except as expressly authorized by Company, You agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on or contained within the Company Website, the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
6. Links Company, through its Website, the Service or otherwise, may provide links to other websites. Because Company has no control over such websites, You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of such external websites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, whether loan, auto, or telecommunications, or other materials on or available from such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products, goods or services available on or through any such website.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, shareholders, officers, contractors, vendors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the Company Website or Service, the violation of the Agreement by You, or the infringement by You, or any other user of the Company Website or Service using Your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You.
8. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE AND ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE ACHIEVED BY USING THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH IT. USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND/OR THE COMPANY'S SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY AND/OR ITS PARTICIPATING LENDERS OR ADVERTISERS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY OR ITS NETWORK PARTICIPATS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE RESPECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY, ITS NETWORK PARTICIPANTS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Release. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILLIATES, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CLIENTS, VENDORS, AND CONTRCTORS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABLITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
10. Notice. Company may provide You with notices, including those regarding changes to the Agreement, either by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service. All notices to Company must be made in writing and mailed to Offers c/o Proffiliates Inc. 50 California Street, Suite 1500 San Francisco, CA 94111.
12. Dealings with Third Parties. Your correspondence or business dealings with any third parties as a result of Your visit and participation in the Service and dealings with any other entity derived from our site or service or and other terms, conditions, warranties, representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such third party. You agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party on the Service.
13. Disputes. This Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The parties agree that any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to the Agreement, its interpretation, performance, or breach, that are not resolved by informal negotiation within 30 days (or any mutually agreed extension of time), shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in San Francisco, California, or its successor. Either party may commence the arbitration process called for herein by submitting a written demand for arbitration with the AAA, and providing a copy to the other party. The arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the AAA's Commercial Dispute Resolutions Procedures in effect at the time of submission of the demand for arbitration. The costs of arbitration plus reasonable attorneys' fees (including fees for the value of services provided by in house counsel) shall be awarded to the prevailing party in such arbitration. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in the Superior Court of California or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO AT COMPANY'S PLACE OF BUSINESS IN SAN FRANCISCO, STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY ARBITRATION, LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE COMMENCED AND TAKE PLACE IN SAN FRANCISCO, STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
14. Modification to Service. Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
15. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
18. Copyright and Trademark Rights The pages and screens of this site, including its contents, graphics, text, and their layout is owned by us, unless stated otherwise. All of the information within this site is strictly for informational purposes only, and its contents may not be copied, modified, published, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without prior permission from us. All third party information, names, logos, images and likenesses are copyrighted and trademarked as specified by each service provider. We are not responsible for any information that has changed with or without notice, and we not represent any institution or person(s) involved with disputes or agreements of any case with third parties.
19. Monitoring Site Usage. You agree that we may electronically monitor the site and disclose any content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any legal process or request; (ii) to operate the Site; or (iii) to protect our rights or the rights of the users, sponsors, providers, licensors, or merchants. By visiting this Site or participating in games and activities on the Site, You agree to comply with all relevant local, state, provincial, and national laws and/or regulations that may be applicable to Your visitation and/or participation. We will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and comply with any judicial order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone uploading, downloading, or posting materials, or otherwise using this Site in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local laws.
20. Survival. The following paragraphs shall survive termination or Your refusal to continue to use the Service: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 14.
21. Electronic Signature. You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on the button labeled “Agree” or such similar links as may be designated by Company to accept the Terms, You are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that Your electronic submissions constitute Your agreement and intent to be bound by this Agreement and all terms contained therein. Pursuant to any applicable statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws, including without limitation the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, P.L. 106-229 (the "E-Sign Act") or other similar statutes, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES OFFERED BY RRM. Further, You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.